Whats really impressive (and useful for a new sydneysider like myself)
is the 'plan your trip' section which joins bus and trains together to
create a journey - i.e. you can enter a source and a destination and
it works out the best way to get there, using a combo of buses and
trains. Unfortunately, the times are wildly inaccurate these days, but
thats a part of a discussion for elsewhere...

Rob.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:25:17 +1100, Matthew Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 11:08:48AM +1100, Rob Sharp wrote:
> > http://www.131500.info/publicTimetable.asp?TimetableKey=483420&Direction=outbound&Date=26%2F2%2F2005&Vehicle=Bus&Sector=
>
> Useful information out of the state government.  Who woulda thunk it.  Now
> all we need is error bars so we can usefully judge the likelihood of any of
> this happening, and we'll be away.
>
> - Matt
>

> --

Rob Sharp