On 2005.03.04 18:34 Grant Parnell - EverythingLinux wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on either file managers that
do faxes well or fax viewers that do file management ok (copy,
move, delete, send to email, print) - perhaps some perl/python/php
libraries to read & display fax TIF files (or I can convert to PDF). I
was reluctant, but will consider web based stuff - must be able to do
rotate & zoom though and I feel a web interface isn't good for that.

efax might be a good place to start -- there are a number of GUI front ends to it (search at Freshmeat).

Also, being command line driven, it should lend itself to all sorts of manipulation.

HTH,
Robert Thorsby