PLEASE EXPLAIN !

Chris Deigan wrote:

SLUG'ers,

We're holding a huge sale on SLUG committee positions!

All positions must go, so we're holding a massive sale on them. Because
of the huge popularity on these however, we've had to raffle them off
using a nomination system.

So, get in the game today to win yourself a special seat on the SLUG
CTTE. Perks include monthly meetings in exotic locations, exclusive
mailing lists to share with other prize-winners as well as your chance
to win profits made from the selling of mailing list member's addresses
and our monthly royal aid in the transferring of money from nigeria.

Can't make it on the CTTE? Then nominate a friend, or that special
someone. CTTE membership makes the perfect gift and can be ordered with
a membership card written in the exclusive handwriting of noneother than
current SLUG committee members, in the colour of your choice*.

ENTERING: You can enter to win this competition of a lifetime by sending
your nomination to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Choice includes what pen we can find.
^ Nominating, seconding, and winning attracts a fee of $25 p/ person
or $15 for students and unemployed persons with proof on-hand.