Hi,

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.

It was just reported to me that the bootdisk from the link below
does work "as advertised". It's just that the user wasn't familiar with
MS's registry terminology ("key" actually used for a "directory of
entries" (so to speak), he expected it to be more like a Berkeley DB
or Perl Hash key/data thing).

So a second attempt at it fixed the problem and the moved windows
partition works (within the limits of Windows' definition of "works", of
course :).

Cheers,

--amos