The native one is considered experimental.

The option mentioned here is to wrap the Window's NTFS driver inside
linux, not unlike the way wireless cards drivers are warped. This
one supports writing and as far as I'm aware i sconsidered reliable.

If inter-operability with linux and generally being able to fix things up
from Linux is a concern, I've heard recommandations to just stay with
vfat for Windows. I myself worked on such on the last windows machine
I had at work and haven't noticed this until I had to do some disk
partitioning on it.

--Amos