At the moment, it is getting me to the point of displaying the BPAY
window, but then refusing to accept any transaction details. Very
frustrating (and rather strange -- what on earth is going wrong? it
seems to do mouse but not keyboard???). I'm on Java(TM) Plug-in 1.5.0-
b64 (and FF1.0.1 and FC3).

--
Regards,
Martin