It occurred to me that I should actually formally accept the nomination
for the SLUG Secretary in the upcomming election. I do accept.

FWIW I don't think I did as good a job as Mary did (2003-2004) but at
least I've eventually gotten things sorted out. There's lots of things I
wanted to get done but didn't manage to do so. Therefor I'll publicly
state my aims for SLUG in the coming year.

* I want to get more youth involved because a) they have more time to do
stuff and b) I like teaching stuff.
* I'd like to hold monthly hands on workshops somewhere - Anyone got a
club house with some storage available?
* I'd like to see more audience participation at SLUG
        - debates?
        - quiz?
        - demos
        - training
* I'd like to hold the committee meetings via IRC.

--