On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:53, David wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:38:07 +1100, Julio Cesar Ody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > wrote:
> >> Hi list,
> >>
> >> the company where I work now, for reasons beyond mention, is willing
> >> to change it's network provider. Since we work mostly with video
> >> conference software, we do need a reliable low-latency and high
> >> bandwidth connection.
> >> Which ISPs based in Sydney would you guys recommend for that? We're
> >> interested in a "technical friendly" provider whose techies know what
> >> they're doing, preferrably constituted by geeks.
> >> Cheers. Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you might want to try asking this at the forums at Whirlpool? Of
course if you're looking for a Linux/Unix friendly ISP, don't forget to
mention that...
The BroadbandChoice section is really worth looking at.

http://www.whirlpool.net.au

Expect noise, but going through the forums can sometimes yield useful info.

--
---
Marek Wawrzyczny

"Terrorism is the war of the poor,