G'day all,

We're just setting up an IPCOP box to handle all our firewalling and
routing, but I have a problem. I've RTFM'd and no help there.

After installation, I checked out the web interface with no problems.
Then interruptions for over a week before I came back to it; now I
can't access it. Pulled up the interface on a browser (Firefox) and
when I try to do anything up comes a auth window, asking for the name and
password for "Restricted". Entering "root" and the root password doesn't work,
although the shadow password file shows root is the only user. I tried creating
user "admin" and set it's password - still no good. Tried setting the "admin"
password using the setup utility - no good. Tred entering "Restricted" as the
username - no good.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Edwin Humphries