(sorry for the previous HTML email!)

G'day all,

I've recently set up a samba server that is on a windows ADS domain.

I'm wanting to have it so that windows users can automatically use the
samba shares.  Currently I have to add users using smbpasswd, and then
from the windows box I have to specify the username/password (even when
logged on as the same username/password). I'd rather that they can just
browse to the share without the interuption.

I'm guessing this is to do with /etc/pam.d/samba file. Anyone have any
good references or hints? The simpler the language the better! :)

TIA!

Regards,
Michael Kraus
Software Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct Line 02 8306 0007

Wild Technology Pty Ltd , ABN 98 091 470 692
Sales - Ground Floor, 265/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Admin - Level 4 Tiara, 306/9 Crystal Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Telephone 1300-13-9453 |  Facsimile 1300-88-9453
http://www.wildtechnology.net
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email
message and any attachments may be confidential information and may also be the
subject of client legal - legal professional privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorised and prohibited.   This email and any attachments are
also subject to copyright.  No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return
email and delete the message from your system.