OK, totally cosmetic, but worth the enquiry.

How do I get the favicon.ico to appear alongside an entry in the bookmarks toolbar. I have some of them there, but not all, and I know there is a favicon.ico for those that don't appear as clicking on the bookmark brings up the site complete with favicon.ico on the tab, but it still doesn't appear in the bookmarks toolbar.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
--
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.
--
Flatter government, not fatter government;
Get rid of the Australian states.
begin:vcard
fn:Howard Lowndes
n:Lowndes;Howard
org:LANNet Computing Associates
adr:;;PO Box 1174;Lavington;NSW;2641;Australia
email;internet:howard [AT] lowndes [DOT] name
tel;work:02 6040 0222
tel;fax:02 6040 0222
tel;cell:0419 464 430
note:I am heartily sick and tired of telemarketers, therefore I do not answer phone calls which do not present Caller Line Identification, they get flicked to voicemail.  I apologise if this inconveniences you, and I respect your right to not identify yourself, but I also ask that you respect my right to not answer your call if you choose not to identify yourself.  Try dialing 1832 (#32# from mobiles) before the number, to present Caller Line Identification.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.lannet.com.au
version:2.1
end:vcard