Community Activist Technology are holding the first in a series of
education nights, allowing people to get hands-on with computer hardware
and Free Software over a number of months.

When: Thursday, April 28th, 19:00 til 21:30

Where: Turrella (see http://cat.org.au/)

What:
We'll be hardware hacking this month, taking to the machines that are in
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] room, dis-assembling them then making as many useful
machines
from them as possible.

Do I need Anything?:
Yes, money for drinks and falafels as well as a screwdriver or three.

Can I use yours?:
No, it's my precious.

What's Happening to the Machines I Worked On?:
The cream of the crop will most probably be used by [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
others
being distributed to other needy activists and community groups such as
Indy Media as decided on by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See you there!

- CAT Hacks?
CAT Hacks are going to be a free-form, Community Activist Techknowlogy
night. They are vibrant nights covering a variety of topics and
activities to engage and educate as well as enjoy ourselves and our
tools. I like to think of them as a scratch'n'sniff technology night.

Directions:
http://cat.org.au/where.html

More info:
http://www.sydney.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=54502&group=webcast