<quote who="James Polley">

> but I'm worried about the evilitude of the company (they seem to be
> extremely reticent about fulfilling their obligations under the GPL, for
> one thing..)..

They're not doing anything incorrect when it comes to the GPL. They may not
be doing things that we're used to in the wider FOSS community, and it may
seem a little bit bent, but what they're doing is absolutely compatible with
the GPL. We can't complain about license compliance if people do possibly
socially unacceptable things fully within the letter of the license. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman