Mike MacCana wrote:

What driver is it? There's kernel modules for a lot of web cams (ov511, quickcam usb) packaged and ready to go at Dag Wieers site...

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/packages.php

I'm currently trying to set up quickcam.ko from source on two installs, one Debian sid, the other Libranet 3.0. Both fail with a blizzard of error messages, despite following the install instructions on the source website (http://qce-ga.sourceforgr.net). Tried the website you suggested, but can see no webcam drivers there. Am I blind, or am I missing something obvious?

TIA, David.

--
David Howard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]