On 6/10/05, Simon Bowden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Your question does seem a bit odd though. If you had mentioned what&why
> you are really trying to achieve, then perhaps there would be a better or
> more appropriate way...

Basically optusnet cable gives you free bandwidth from 2am til 9am. I
want BitTorrent (python script) to start up at 2am, (and prefferably
stop at 9am) automatically so that i can take full advantage of this
free bandwidth without wasting my other bandwidth all the time.

I will try your suggestions and let you know.

Thanks for your help
Adam.