[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi
>
> Either you DO drive a credit card or
>           you have never purchased anything on the internet.
>
> I will avoid purchase from such a site if at all possible, because of the
> hastle of payment!
> EVERY internet bank can do bpay,

Really? Even in South Korea, France, Germany, Cannada and the US?

I have received payments from the above countries. Fortunately
the payments have been relatively large AUS$1000, so people
don't mind doing a wire transfer.

Because the number of payments is low, credit card is out of the
question; the bank charges would be too high. As it is, ANZ charges
me $10 for each transfer.

Erik