Any sluggers out there running Qemu? I have a few questions. (great product btw)

1. Having trouble getting the network going.

I have interface tun0 up with the same IP as the guest machine. This IP is pingable from the network, however the guest machine cannot see the network. I assume that the Linux host is responding to the pings. Is there an argument that I've missed to qemu. I'm currently starting it like;

  qemu -m 64 -localtime -n tun-ifup guestnt4.img

where tun-ifup contains

  sudo /sbin/ifconfig $1 192.168.1.146

(I'm actually running as root because I couldn't get sudo to run ifconfig. Lack of experience with sudo I'm sure, any pointers to what should be in /etc/sudoers appreciated).

2. When I run the guest pc using loadvm the cursor is black!? I.E

 qemu -m 64 -localtime -n tun-ifup -loadvm login.state guestnt4.img

login.state was created using savevm from the qemu monitor.

3. I've configured the guest PC (nt4) to turn-off after shutdown, but qemu simply restarts the machine. Does anyone know of a way to have the guest shutdown and have qemu exit once the guest is "turned-off"?

TIA's

Pete