G'day...

Yes - the point being is that my Perl programs (which I've written
myself) need to remain portable, and future proof (read change of mail
server).

I'm looking for a solution that will work whenever the local sendmail is
called, it actually works. (So things like .foward files work -
currently a week after an email is sent to a local user with a
~/.forward file it arrives as an attachment to a delivery failure
notice! The must be a lot of bouncing and failing going on!)

Regards,
Michael Kraus
Software Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct Line 02 8306 0007

Wild Technology Pty Ltd , ABN 98 091 470 692
Sales - Ground Floor, 265/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Admin - Level 4 Tiara, 306/9 Crystal Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Telephone 1300-13-9453 |  Facsimile 1300-88-9453
http://www.wildtechnology.net
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email
message and any attachments may be confidential information and may also be the
subject of client legal - legal professional privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorised and prohibited.   This email and any attachments are
also subject to copyright.  No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return
email and delete the message from your system.