Hi,
Well I finally got on line and have received my first email using LInux. I
would like to thank all those people who helped me with their advise.
Now the last bit of info that I would like to know is when I go on line to get
my emails do I have to go to mcc everytime to get connected or is there a way
that I can put this on my desktop. I am running Mandrake 9.2 and I have the
upgrade to 10.1 but it wont load past the selection of the language. It locks
up and I have to reboot. Can anyone help me on this matter or suggest a
better system.
Thanks again for all your help.
Paul