On Tuesday 30 August 2005 10:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I know nautilus allows this sort of thing,
> >
> > Not sure what underlying distro you're using with LTSP, but if it's a
> > gnome distro then this _may_ be of use.

I'm old
I'm a command line junkie (I love vi)
I setup a linux box, in leau of winders, for a mate, then had to learn a file
manager to show him, now have him agreeing that konqueror is nicer than
win-explorer.

SuSE's subfs (auto mount) and konqueror's view profiles have proven an
absolute success with my install.

An hour learning the ropes pays huge dividends
No stability problems in 18 months of use, heck I even use it as the easiest
way of sorting/deleting my 100s of PDFs

James