Hello All

I have an installation where I have 2 Fedora 3 boxes in a rural environment about 2Km apart. At present I have a PPP link between them running very nicely at 115K. What I would like to do increase the bandwidth of the link between the 2 boxes, possibly by using multilink PPP. I have plenty of copper available and extra serial ports is no big problem and I have plenty of serial line drivers available.
Wireless or fibre are not an option for this job.

Has anyone got multilink working on a link between 2 Linux boxes? If so do they have any tips or gotcha's?

Regards

Richard

Richard Luckhurst
Manager / Engineer