G'day!

Maybe this sort of post would be better directed at the jobs list?

Cheers,
Lindsay

Richard Hayes wrote:
Dear list,

I have a client who is investigating delveloping a remote medical monitoring system.

It is not to develop any medical equpiment but only adding messaging support for existing equipment. Output is from a RS232 or other serial connectors. It is based on OpenEMed with a remote monitoring device. http://www.openemed.org/ It a Java / Corba based Electronic Health Record system.
Remote Hardware
* Small Form factor (size of chocolate block)
* Both Batery / mains powers * Embbeded Linux
* Comms links  Ethernet / PSTN / Wifi / GSM

Server
Further development of OpenEMed for Australian conditions

Project:

1) Develop remote monitor (both hardware / software)
2) Intergrate remote monitor into OpenEMed

Budget $50K

To create proptype and prepare for field trials.

Timeframe  2 months

Anyone interested please  contact me off-list.