Ta Mike.

I must admit, I'm not au fai with the technology and so am not aware of the issues around RealPlayer, and (to further compound and display my ignorance) know nothing about Flash video (not even sure I'd know it if I fell over it :))) Ogg audio I've heard of (no pun intended) but, again, know nothing of the arguments for/against Ogg video or audio.

Thanks for the info though.

Regards,

Patrick

Mike MacCana wrote:
I'd suggest they use Flash video.

- Native Linux, Mac and Windows clients
- Everyone hates Real / Helixplayer, for good reason
- Sorenson isn't an open format, but neither is Real SMH aren't gonna do
Ogg video, due to poor player uptake
- Better quality than real

Mike