* Benno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thus:
> I think this is because great code is code is due to the absence
> of suckiness rather than the presence of brilliance. At least
> IMHO.[1]

make sense - but surely there's some code around that has had the
greatest amount of suckiness removed... or at least enough that it's
better than most.

> So I think in the tradiation of anti-partterns, it is best to ask,
> which code sucks and why, and then try to avoid doing that.

ok, so what are your thoughts? :)

and, in the same vein, does that "stupid things students do" emailing
list (I think it was a KEG thing) still exist?

I've been making do with thedailywtf.com but it doesn't always have the
same ring to it. :)

Cheers,
Taryn

--