Well Dan's still working on the website(s) so things might be up by now.
I've been doing a lot of stuff and have joined the committee. Perhaps I
can field some questions you have for now.

In terms of donation, yep we should be able to accept some stuff again
soonish. We're aiming to get a schedule going that includes at least one
day during the week and one or two days of a weekend, people like myself
will be  booking one day's annual leave about every 6 weeks to man the
drop site.

Until the official Wiki goes up, feel free to read and add your comments
here:-
http://www.slug.org.au/wiki/ComputerBankSydney

Folks that have been helping a lot lately are Mark Willis, Terry Collins,
Dan Treacy and myself. We got some good suggestions at a meeting last
Tuesday and are planning to have more meetings with the core group
including an all day planning session at Pia Waugh's place.

On Fri, September 23, 2005 4:43 pm, QuantumG said:
> Taryn East wrote:
>
>>anyway - hopefully the right somebody will see this message and respond
>>offlist :)
>>

> I'd like to hear from them too, my partner comes into a lot of old
> (pentium II/III) systems which the company she works for just throws
> away.  She's started to bring them home but we don't have the space.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Trent
> --

Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist, Linux
Guru, SLUG President, AUUG and Linux Australia member, Sydney
Flashmobber, Tenpin Bowler, BMX rider, Walker, Raver & rave music lover,
Big kid that refuses to grow up. I'd make a good family pet, take me home
today!

Some people actually read these things it seems.