Yep, there are quite a few. I use a Skystar2 and it works without
missing a beat. For scrambled channels, you'll need a card with
a slot for a CAM, linuxtv.org should have a list.

The hardest choice really is software, but mythtv and vdr both
support dvb-s. Though I think mythtv has to come a long way before
it's got decent stability (channels that brodcast occasionally
tend to cause problems). vdr is fantastic though and haa a real
STB type interface.

BB

Richard Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered the following thing: