Hello everyone at SLUG,

My name is Albert, I am from Barcelona, Spain and I just arrived to Sydney
two weeks ago. I am into the Open Source movement and computer technologies
in general, have been working on the GNU/Linux for aobut 5 years, and as it is
my first visit in Australia, don't have many contacts yet.

I would like to get to meet you all as well as contribute to your organization's
events, help setting up linux systems, share linux knowledge (although I am not
very well in public speeches as for my rusty english yet), or whatever
other ways you may find a need for.

feel free to drop me an email or reach me at my mobile 0423 738 403.

Best regards to all
Albert Casals