[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>Hello fellow SLUGers,
>>
>>Does anyone know of any LISP user groups in our fair city ?
>>

>Nope, but I'm willing to get involved with one.

I'd probably pop along to such a thing largely out of curiousity. I
think there are many people on this list who have at least had a passing
infatuation with LISP, or something like it. If you like LISP, you might
like Smalltalk as well.

>The entire book is available from there, but I bought the hardcopy version
>anyway. It's easier to read on the bus, and it seems only fair to support the
>publisher when I'm getting that much value out of it.

http://www.paulgraham.com/books.html is probably worth browsing through
as well.

Mark, doing consulting work in python. Life's not so bad ...