Michael> On 11/2/05, Peter Chubb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael> If I got a $1 everytime someone came around to try and sell
Michael> me Optus, Telstra or Foxtel then I would be rich. Each time I
Michael> tell them I am not interested, especially those Optus and
Michael> Telstra folks who wish to do better ADSL then what I get
Michael> already (supposely).

We're tallking cable here, not ADSL --- 5Mbit/s dowload, 128k/sec up

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
The technical we do immediately,  the political takes *forever*