Isn't that what you're looking for?

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+ZAP+channels

Or did you already implement that and it didn't work anyway?

CallerID detection works fine for me over X100P (and the likes), but I
never managed to get it working with my Sipura SPA-3000 (I actually
get the number I configured for the SPA extension as the CallerID, and
not the inbound caller number). What hardware are you using?

On 11/3/05, Howard Lowndes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have now got CLID working.  I downloaded a whole new CVS and did a
> clean rebuild.
>
> Now my problem is distinctive ring tone detection.  I had that before
> (but no CLID), now I have CLID but no DRTD.
>
> It seems like you just cannot win.
>
> Has anyone got both CLID and DRTD working for AU PSTN systems?
>
> Howard Lowndes wrote:
> > If anyone here is running Asterisk and has got inbound CLID recognition
> > working on an analogue line could they contact me OL pse.
> >
> > I have got CLID presentation enabled and CLID was working until I did a
> > clean recompile of * to suit a kernel upgrade.
> >
> > I've looked at channels/chan_zap.c until I am going cross eyed but
> > cannot work out what is supposed to be happening, esp from about line
> > 5924 and onwards.
> >

> --
> Howard.
> LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
> --
> When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
> When you want a system that works, just, you choose Microsoft.
> --
> Flatter government, not fatter government;
> Get rid of the Australian states.
>
> --

Julio C. Ody
http://rootshell.be/~julioody