On 11/11/05, Tony Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<quote who="Jamie Wilkinson">
> If you're using Evo or sommat, you can regularly filter your junk mailbox
> into bogofilter, or try to work with its spamassassin integration, or wait
> for them to get around to making a decent plugin interface and then you
> can
> hack the Junk button to your hearts desire.

I use IMAP and just have a 'Spam-to-Scan' folder where I jump anything I
want to feed into SA/Bogofilter.

Then a cronjob runs across it, feeds the filters and deletes the mail.

Works really well.

Hey thanks for the posts on this, I think I need to implement bogofilter as I am sick of getting some spam through the mailserver and not being caught by other methods.