On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 11:01 +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> So, you add a testsuite, and then there's a whole new set of bugs that crop
> up that can't be effectively tested for in the "royal PITA" list.  LRR.

Well, the only bugs I've found to date that cannot be effectively tested
for are concurrent operation bugs - threads and co-processes
specifically. State machine based pseduo concurrency however, gives
extremely easy reproduction of a bug, once you identify it ;).

What sorts of bugs are your PITA list ?

Rob