Due to catching Spice Boys in the middle of a move we've gone with our old
restaurant this month, the House of Guangzhou (AKA House of Boiled
Television Entrails).

I need to confirm the booking today so I'd like and indication of numbers
- off list thanks.

Price $25/head + drinks

Here's the banquet menu:-

Mixed Entree
Guangzhou Special Chicken
Salt & Pepper Calamari
Sizzling Mongolian Lamb
Beef & Vegetables with Oyster Sauce
Pork Spare Ribs (Peking Style)
Fried Rice & Steamed Rice
Chocolate [I'm guessing after dinner mints?]

The address is 76 Ultimo Rd Haymarket and it's on the corner of Hay St
from memory.

--
Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist, Linux

Some people actually read these things it seems.