From: Robert Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 December 2005 5:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: slug@slug.org.au
Subject: Re: [SLUG] [ot] Using telephone wiring for networking?

Sorry, I think my irony was not clear enough. I'm not saying the austel
standards based/useless/wrong. I was pointing out that my *power supply*
is electrical equipment, connected to the phone network but not
certified. So I dont see why *other equipement* cannot also be
considered outside the bounds of the standards, because of the same
isolation requirements.

Rob