Unfortunately the prices are delayed by at least 20 minutes.

On 1/20/06, Jeff Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<quote who="Leslie Katz">

> I want to use the above applet. I've been able to get it to work showing
> only the All-Ords. However, when I add any new symbol, that new symbol
> doesn't work--all I get scrolling by is the All-Ords, working properly,
> followed by the new symbol, say ^AGL.AX, showing a price of 00.00 and
> saying "no change".
>
> Is anyone else using this applet with multiple symbols they've inserted
> (as opposed to the default ones) or will it not do that?

Check out Invest, which will very likely ship with GNOME 2.16 in six months
(but you can build and enjoy it right now). Very early release, but should
be rad. It's going to replace ugly-fugly gtik. ;-)

   http://raphael.slinckx.net/blog/index.php/2006-01-18/stock-trading-yay

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "Lord, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks. Thou art indeed an
         all-round family entertainer." - Rowan Atkinson, Nazareth