Hi,

Yes, I have tried turning off my cordless phone, changing channels, placing the card and AP next to each other, piles of drivers, turning on/off/combos of the silly windows zeroconf networking service, and kicking. We've got two different laptops with wifi that work perfectly anywhere in the unit.

I'm over it, I'm really looking forward to the new machine :)
(for numerous reasons).

Cheers,

 - Simon