On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 18:06 +1100, Chris Deigan wrote:

> BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
> I'd like to thank Dave Kempe/Solutions First for providing the new
> hosting, Matthew Moor (Vice-President) for organising the erection of
> the server, Matthew Palmer for bringing up the new server and Peter
> Hardy for migrating the lists across and other configuration bits.

We should also thank UTS' ProgSoc, who hosted the slug.org.au server for
gratis for years, and continued to do so well after the original members
that put it there moved along.

Without them, maddog would have been homeless and network free a long
time ago.

Thanks guys!

J.

--
Jan Schmidt [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If Darl McBride had his way, he would have banned marriage too, because
it
obviously is against the remunerative interests of prostitutes
- Bruce Perens