It's a "feel good" read for us, but if I were agnostic about OS's I would
take as much notice of this as I would of Microsoft's efforts. There is a
loud noise of axes being ground.

It would be nice if someone who was truly independant came to the same
sort of conclusions. I for one won't be consulting google, because my
decision is already made, but from an advocacy point of view, this is at
best marginal.