On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 04:13 +1000, tuxta2 wrote:
> I'm from the Gold Coast, and while I am part of the Gold Coast LUG, I
> feel more a part of SLUG since being on the mailing list. It would be

I was a SLUG member when I was in Sydney and it's a fantastic group of
people.  It is and probably always will be my Linux "home".

I'm heading down there for this.

I do work in the industry so it's quite worthwhile for networking,
learning at the tutorials and labs and of course catching up with
SLUGers.

> great to actually meet some of you guys in the flesh, and seeing John
> "Maddog" Hall speak would be pretty cool too.

I saw him at linux.conf.au 2004 and he was great.  I'm interested in
seeing him talk to a business audience rather than the "converted".

> Or maybe all Slug members could relocate to the Gold Coast so that I
> could be apart of your fine group.

Good idea but what about Brissie?!

--
Simon Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>