Hi slugger

I am looking for a software for managing tomcat server on multiple machine in my workplace is there any recommendation for linux one

This software preferably be able to view tomcat application, statictic, load etc etc

Is anybody could recommend me one?

Many thanks in advance

cheers

DISCLAIMER

Email Confidentiality Footer
This message is for the named person's use only. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Harvey Norman does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of  Harvey Norman.