On Wednesday 15 March 2006 08:31, Matt Palmer wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 08:45:55PM +1100, cmyers wrote:
> > Just asking some advice on what BT clients you guys use?
> >
> > I have tried Azuerus and found it so slow it was a joke.
> >
> > So I thought I would throw the question out to see what people
> > recommend.
>
> Given your later requirement to run the session in screen, consider
> the standard "btdownloadcurses" program.  Wonderfully
> screen-friendly, and acceptably fast.

If you want to download multiple files then I recommend btcompleteddir
which in installed with the bittornado package. You nominate a
directory, and any torrent files that are copied into this directory
are downloaded. If you want to finish a download then remove the file
from the directory. Like the btdownloadcurses program, there is a nice
curses display.

L1th10n