O Plameras wrote:
David Gillies wrote:

O Plameras wrote:
David Gillies wrote:

O Plameras wrote:
I tried to install OpenSSL-0.9.8a in FC 4. But there are far too many
packages that rely on OpenSSL-0.9.7f that comes with FC4. It's
not worth my effort  chasing rainbows.

openssl in FC4 is patched as openssl 0.9.7f

Was patched in openssl-0.9.7h.

And was then backported to 0.9.7f-7.10 in FC4.

This is definitely what is in my repository - as of Oct 14

Sorry, I don't get this backported version in FC4 or FC3. My auto-update using yum does not pick this up. I still have openssl-0.9.7f in all my FC3 and FC4.

I'll check my repos why this is the case.

O Plameras

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>