On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 10:12:11PM +1000, Martin wrote:
> $quoted_author = "CaT" ;
> >
> > I have to say I like the ipod physical interface. The software shits me
> > though. There may be help there though. :)
> >
> > http://www.rockbox.org/
> >
> > Now if this matures and if only the ipod had an inbuilt radio...
>
> the ipod in my eyes...
>
> Q1) Ogg support?  X
>
> Next!

?

According to this rockbox makes the ipod useful:

'Rockbox for the iPod 4G, Color, Nano and Video models all have a wide
range of codec support - MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, ALAC, AC3 and WavPack are
all supported in Rockbox.'
        - http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WhyRockbox

--
    "To the extent that we overreact, we proffer the terrorists the
    greatest tribute."