On 10/04/06, Lindsay Holmwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> AFAIK, Bruce had taken care of the bookings.

yes, we have the bookings in hand.  We have the second Wednesday
booked for the next few months, and we'll probably roll that forward.
The Cohi Bar is a great venue for our needs.

BTW, the meeting isn't the OpenSkills AGM, it's just the regular board
meeting at 18:00 followed by the social evening at 18:30 ... and this
week we are luckly enough to have the DebSig and Christof Wittig along
to our social evening. :-)

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/