On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 04:49:06PM +1000, Simon Wong wrote:
> Don't worry Glen, there's absolutely no way that I want ANYONE to be
> able to do this.
>
> That's probably the scariest thing personally, it's a public humiliation
> for myself if someone does it relatively *easily*.
>
> That's why i thought I'd try and garner some comments from the brains
> trust...

As I don't think anyone is actually able to decrypt
to get root's password, the only way is social engineering.

And when the prize of a $1000 is worth many months average wages
in some places...

You can imagine someone bribing with hald the prize money
or using it to setup blackmail or whatever ...

Matt