On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 08:14 +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It's probably too late now, but the proponants are enthusiastic and there is
> much contributed stuff that various internet cafe's have given.
> http://www.ltsp.org

I had looked into LTSP briefly but nothing jumped out about semi-thin
clients.  Maybe I didn't look hard enough.

> A point worth considering: how do you handle RJ45 customers.
> That seems to be a major business need.

We will have a wireless access point captive portal and that is really
infintely easier to handle than providing terminals.  I think that it's
the same for RJ45.

Sure people can use their own software/mahcines to attack but that's soo
much easier to protect against than users you have ALLOWED onto your PC.

--
Simon Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>