If you visit DSE NZ they have a much larger range of cheapy DSE branded products. DSE australia is more focused on branded products, and occasionally they will be ordered in by dse au.

Essentially the two stores are related by name only, they have different
buying groups etc.

There is also a market difference as generally kiwi buyers are focused
on price, Australian buyers are more concerned about brand.

But yeah, im always sure to drop in on dse nz during my frequent sojourns to the long whited clouded land and pick up a few goodies.

Dean