Guys/Gals,

I've spent the last few hours playing around with xorg configs in an
attempt to use nvidia twinview mode to allow me to have my LCD panel
run native 1280x 1024 (via analog d-sub) and TV (svideo) have cloned
screens. ie. whats shown on LCD is shown on TV.

I am stuck, and no amount of google has helped.

I either get both screens working as intended (but the res on the tv
is only a small corner of the LCD native res, cant get it to be
800x600 or 640x480).

or

I get the TV screen working at 800x600 and the LCD panel goes into
sleep mode when X starts.

Anyone have a config example and something that works. Happy to post
one of the many attempts I have made, but its driving me nuts. This is
one thing that has me stumped.

Thanks