On 5/9/06, Jamie Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This one time, at band camp, DaZZa wrote:
>Sluggers.
>Anyone know of any DIFF-type utilities that output results in HTML?
>Basic HTML format pages with, for example, two columns with colour
>highlights displaying the differences?
>I need to get some comparison of some text config files for idiots who
>can;t use a decent text editor.

I know you can use vim to generate HTML of the syntax-highlighted file;
perhaps vimdiff can do what you need?  (I've never used vimdiff though.)

As far as I can tell, vimdiff doesn't output in HTML - it just
displays the differences on screen.

I'll be happily proven wrong if some waves a flag and says "Lookee
here, you git, do XXXX", though. :-)

Thanks.

DaZZa