Jeff Waugh wrote:

> "Well, Terry, you've been coming to SLUG for a while now, but I'm not seeing
> your flair... Fifteen is the minimum. Now it's up to you whether or not you
> just want to do the bare minimum. Or like Jaq for example, has thirty-seven
> pieces of flair on today, okay, and a terrific smile."

"But you know how much I hate it when the other kids get gold stars and I
don't! It's not fair, just because they've got a nice smile and I don't!"

Speaking of coming to SLUG. I think Mary and I have agreed that we'll try to
alternate, that way I can subject you all to my presence occasionally at
least! That'll teach you for wanting to attract new members :)

Terry